When it comes to unearthing the best Class 9 Biology syllabus solutions, you will be spoilt for choice indeed. There are tons of NCERT Solutions available online although Learnflix is the best place to find the correct and immensely helpful Biology Class 9 CBSE Solutions and you can readily find not just the Class 9 Biology Chapters Solutions here but also engaging videos, vital notes, revision tips, guidance, tutorials, practice tests with varying levels of difficulty and an extensive analytical suite which helps you track your progress, find out weak areas and improve them consistently.
The first thing you should do is remember the Class 9 Biology Chapters Solutions before everything else. The key topics include the following:
- Unit- Organization in the Living World
- Cell- Basic Unit of Life- Cell as a basic unit of life, eukaryotic and prokaryotic cells, cell wall and cell membrane, multi-cellular organisms, cell organelles, cell inclusions, vacuoles, mitochondria, chloroplast, endoplasmic reticulum, basic structure of chromosomes, Golgi apparatus, nucleus and other vital aspects.
- Tissues, Organs, Organ System, Organism- Functions and structure of plant and animal tissues (four types of tissues only found in animals while plants have permanent and Meristematic tissues available).
- Biological Diversity- This covers diversity of animals and plants including basic issues pertaining to scientific naming, hierarchy of categories or groups, basis of classification, major plant groups including Bryophyta, Thallophyta, Bacteria, Gymnosperms, Pteridophyta and Angiosperms along with major animal groups, non-chordates up to Phyla and chordates up to classes.
- Health and Diseases- This covers health and its failure along with non-infectious and infectious diseases, causes behind the same and their manifestation along with diseases that are caused by microbes, i.e. bacteria, virus and protozoa along with prevention of the same, principles of prevention and treatment and also Pulse Polio programs.
- Unit- Our Environment
- Natural Resources- Air, Soil, Water, Air for combustion, respiration, moderation of temperature, movement of air and how it brings rain throughout India, air, water and soil pollution, holes in the ozone layer and probable damage, bio-geo chemical cycles in nature, oxygen, water, carbon and nitrogen.
- Unit- Food Production
- Improvement in Food Resources- Breeding of animals and plants, selection for improvement in quality and management of quality, usage of manures and fertilizers, protection from diseases and pests and organic farming.
Experiments in Practicals
- Preparation of stained temporary mounts for human cheek cells and recording observations and drawing labeled diagrams along with including onion peel.
- Identifying Parenchyma, Collenchyma and Sclerenchyma tissues present in plants along with striped, smooth and also cardiac muscle fibers and nerve cells present in animals from slides. Drawing labeled diagrams is another part of this task.
- Studying characteristics of Agaricus, Spirogyra, Pinus, Fern, Moss and Angiospermic plants. Drawing and identifying two key features of the groups that they come under.
- Observation of pictures/models/charts given for cockroach, earthworm, bony fish and also birds. Drawing pictures of every organism and recording one specific feature and adaptive feature each for the phylum and habitat alike.
- Studying external features of the stem, root, flower and leaf for dicot and monocot plants alike.
Biology Study Tips
- Focus on all cell organelles and application-based questions may come from diffusion, osmosis and plasmolysis.
- You should always attempt to remember the dissimilarities and similarities amongst diverse phyla present in the animal kingdom.
- Always remember the key rules for writing scientific names of various organisms.
- Inferential based questions may be expected from diseases in human beings.
- Learn the multiple modes of transmission and symptoms of all communicable diseases.
- Biogeochemical cycles should be mandatorily covered while you are studying and all these cycles are vital.
- Always remember all the breeds of milch animals, poultry and also fish.
Vital Practical examination tips
- Two questions will come from Biology and these will cover various aspects.
- These include identifying tissues, functionality of tissues, human cheek cells experiment and also onion peel.
General preparation tips
- Always take up the difficult chapters after you have covered those which are comparatively easy to you first.
- Write down all vital concepts in a chapter after you finish.
- Draw diagrams and charts if you are getting tired of simply covering broader concepts.
- Get proper sleep and rest along with eating a healthy and balanced diet before your examination.
- Do not remain awake till the wee hours prior to the examination.